Friday, February 11, 2011

What courses should I take in high school if I want to become an AP/APRN nurse and how much money does it make?

I'm going into ninth grade. I want an Advanced Practice / Advanced Practice Nurse when I'm older. What courses should I take to school, will be ready to work and go to college? So how much money goes each year to make this work? Thanks! *** I want to work in a children's hospital. u nurse college for any kind of education u have always taught college not high school or public or is it his concert career. College or vocational training. You do not take everything at school. Just aim for good grades and score in a good school, a nursing program high bids. But you should take some courses to maximize your chances for acceptance and success will be in nursing schools. These include algebra, biology, chemistry and physics (not math and science) classes in addition to standard English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment