Thursday, February 10, 2011

Is there any programs to become a registered nurse, without taking the appropriate highschool courses?

I graduated from high school but did not get all my science, which is used in nursing, I have this high school credits b4 I do, of course, a nursing home or get the school? I did some in science, but not all high school chemistry. u have a nice picture. I would not hesitate to o with your current credentials to rent something. No, thank God. Jump to DC and your studies there. I know many nurses who have done nothing in HS. u need to go to college (Enter the city, U associate or college is 4 years - BSN) to diploma or nursing. u could go to a GED or high school, but school is less important than what u taking in school. without, of course, would be at the school such as chemistry and take org / chemistry., phsycology, anatomy and physicology and Statistics, Microbiology, English and opportunities in the nursing program is very low. happiness, you must begin with the university facilities, such as mathematics, English, public speaking, microbiology, anatomy, physiology, etc. So, after all, you can get your nursing classes if you get in a program. It helps if you have had science classes in school, but school is a new bag, and is expected to learn different things. You are very good. Continue. :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment