Sunday, February 27, 2011

What courses can I take online while in high school for a start in nursing?

I take online courses, maybe a little ", but I'm still in high school. Theres no online nursing course, but there are things like sociology and psychology. Can anyone give me a list of courses I can take? Depends what kind of nursing degree who are interested in pursuing. Check out community programs nursing schools and nursing schools and see what their conditions. All you probably need a public speaking course, anatomy and physiology and biology. The program for each college has several basic requirements, and therefore its hard to tell. I'd say it's best to follow the courses can earn college credit. At my school, then take courses AP (Advanced Placement), or a couple of other classes that the school has agreements with local universities. In my state (NC) is also something called "double counting" where you see a community college for free (except for the cost of books), while still in high school my last year I had to go the school of one / two days and went to the local DC and the other half (which was great!). For you prepared specifically for nursing, I would say for chemistry, biology, psychology, health sciences and courses offered by the school. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment