Friday, February 18, 2011

i want to be a nurse but how do i start out- courses?

I really want to be a nurse, but I have no idea what courses to take and thoes kind of thing. if anyone could help, I'd be very grateful. only thing I ask myself - it's different for nurses and what they specialize in - How much does a nurse get to billing systems - What should I be prepaired for? thanks! If you're in high school, take courses in preparation for college and try to shine in all scientific disciplines as biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics. Incollege enroll programs for pre-nursing, with emphasis on a BA in biology or chemistry preferred. Microbiology Chemistry Anatomy and Physiology 1 and 2 of medical nutrition development life Terminology These are some of the pre-req that you owe. These are the principal, school nurses and the note rate. There are others, such as psychology, mathematics, writing, etc.In my school, you do not take a mathematical model, if you are with a minor in health science degree. Nurse salaries are anywhere from 2300 to 32.00 depending on shift, location, specialization and experience. You can anatomy in high school that I advise.its a pretty hard class (a lot of heart) I'm going through this right now and want to talk to someone about it, so if you want to contact me or IM me good! If you are sure the high school chemistry and biology, and as many college prep classes to take than you. This may be better prepared for college and the chemistry and biology, the first year to facilitate nursing. You need both care. In college, I need to register in a nursing major. You need English, chemistry, biology, home nursing classes. I will also enroll in a 2-year program as a four-year program opposition. The two-year program will prepare you better to actually work on the floor as a nurse. You can always go back and your BSN. universities have programs that you can take to your online bachelor's degree when you have your RN if you choose to go to a four-year course to get, I recommend you a job at a hospital working as a nurse student associate get. It gives you real experience you should have been in a program for two years, so if you hired a new graduate, you can get started. Rather than having an RN to hold your hand for an internship. I speak from experience. I could always tell the difference between the new grads that went to a program of two years, and those seeking a four-year program instead of in a hospital work during training. You will be well ahead if you can work during school hours. Hope this helps. Kathleen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment