Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is there Registered Nurse Courses on-line?

My dream is to become a nurse or LVN and wanted to know if there were classes that could have in the future? I have my medical degree and my assistant and phlebotomy diploma. I currently work full time as a teacher and can not afford to quit my job and go to school full time. If I remember correctly, Indiana Wesleyan University offers online courses in nursing. I finished my master's degree in health care. If you're not an LPN or an RN going for AI to go to BSN or master, then the chances of an online course that allows you to take classes, but have yet to travel to meet Clinical.

2 comments:

hangrt said...

Flexible work hours and possibility of part time employment - Another attractive feature to phlebotomy jobs is having flexible work hours dependent on the institution that you work for. phlebotomy training

hangrt said...

Most generally they are started out with safety practices in obtaining specimens, collecting blood via capillary or venipuncture, labeling, preparation for testing, handling, sorting, and other skills such as communication and emergency procedures. phlebotomy training

Post a Comment