Thursday, February 24, 2011

I just graduated from High School last year and I want to become a nurse where can I go to tak online courses?

I have no experience of mursing is, but what I want with my life and I have to take online courses so I can make them whenever I want, I need a good online school to go with the proposal? Go to a real school, as a practical profession. Use spell check. NO NO NO You can not be a nurse in online courses! As you will learn to draw blood? Take temperatures? Dressing wounds? (I hate to be a dog in that household. LOL) There is no way to deal solely online. You should have labs, not to mention other classes also. Up from azz Actually, it would be a good idea to maybe get online and find out the basics of nursing. But it is also a really good thing that you go to college, when more hands on more you can do, it will in itself and how it anymore. It depends on the type of nurse you want to be. If you want to get your bachelor's degree in nursing, you should take some basic courses online from your local communiity College (English, mathematics, history, etc.) ) You can tell someone you want to get your diploma Personally, I think if you have no medical experience, you can try some "hands on" approach, you can volunteer somewhere to see if this is what you really want to do. Check http://www.athabascau.ca/ You have to do practical work in a real hospital. In fact, you can not get online courses until you join a local program. According to the extent desired. You can enroll in a course of rapid techno LPNs in a year. A nurse involved in the two years. Or a full degree program in four years. You can get all the degrees and online under the bridge to a more intermediate require all true. I suggest talking with nurses in a geriatric institution can say that the programs approved in your state. Good luck, we need you! Sorry to disappoint you, but real is a nurse who attends nursing school, as TCU College, Harris, nurse, or a similar program. In this program you lab to the hospital and the need to make @ seventeen. round, that will work in different departments of different hospitals of experience in the health sector. You must attend lectures and seminars, go to the biology classes, math classes, learn to blood, put in an IV, draw a lot of things .

0 comments:

Post a Comment