Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What courses do I have to take to become a nurse in Labor & Delivery?

Im always ready to start college and I really want to work with motherhood, it is anything special I should do while studying? Initial guidance is urgently needed! Thanks! Well, you need to get your RN first. Then you can put as many courses as "Child Development" and "prenatal care" and such things as possible. Be the RN program, however, receive lt So.you one way or another. Get your nursing degree first! So if there is a hole in the floor, L & D, other "classes" will pay hosptial is! I will go to nursing school after completing my undergraduate studies, if you go to collegeboard.com and create an account and investigate health care, it will show you what type of course you need. When you go to nursing school, you can type the path of transition from L & D nurses Maybe instead of a 2-year program will try a 4 years, that's what I do. But during undergrad try a nursing major and will have in the classes that you do not need space, I know the importance of science is a must, health classes, sociology classes. Maybe talk to your counselor and ask if they have more information or to speak with college counselors, and they should be able to help you. Good luck .

0 comments:

Post a Comment