Saturday, March 5, 2011

I would like to be a nurse, but the only education I have right now is my GED. What courses do I need to take?

What courses should I take before starting a course for RN? Before H & P and what is not. Find a community college program with a nursing home to enroll in a nursing home to a college or university. Most colleges and universities have degree plans (described this course you must take) on their websites. Good luck! You have at least two options in most states: 1) If LPN - less than 1 year - Boces a local or community college. Then go to step 2 also accept Excelsior LPN to RN program in their. 2) Use the 2-year (associate) program or 4 years (BA) to complete your RN program. NOTE schools do not have the privilege of LPN or RN board exam, which lasted funded by each state. All countries accept all degrees. Check with the college first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment