Thursday, March 3, 2011

Im doing a dental nurse course and wondered how i can further my career when i have qualified?

Im training for my dental assistant course is two years long. I want to further my career in dentistry, but not sure what options I can take.I have no GCSE's above a C, it means that I can not go to college? I would like to see a dentist at the time, what qualifications do I need to do this? Thanks! This is unknown.i is a dental assistant is a dental hygenist education nor am I one at the moment. I am a trained dental nurse or dental assistant (who really is the new term) I question whether I can get into university to study dentistry or diploma from a dentist or hygienest be. Ask college teacher you could not get into dental degree without GCSEs and A levels (in biology, etc.). You may want to seek a higher rate of tooth, I have a friend right now. You can use the course that you are now on health / university degree in related sciences, and then go to dental medicine degree within 4 years, it would mean 7 years of university studies as a whole, but if you really want to do the worse. Can be considered as a dental hygienist or technician will give these careers, their past, progress assistant. Good luck. It is now known as dental hygienist. dental assistant is an older term. Dentists school hygiene immediately. You get a bachelor's degree in chemistry or another science, then take an entrance exam at the dental school. If they happen to ask dental schools .

0 comments:

Post a Comment